About Neu Lyf
About Neu Lyf
Who Am I?
My name is Bruce Cartwright, and I am the founder of Neu Lyf.
I’m a Southern African currently living in the North of Ireland, and I am passionate about bringing health and a sense of well-being to myself and others by learing how to live a fulfilling and meaningful life, and encouraging others to do the same.
Neu Lyf is currently a single-person endeavour, but the plan is to extend it to include a number of approved emotional-healing practitioners, nutritional advisers, and coaches.
Ethos & Aims
Neu Lyf exists to bring emotional and physical health, happiness, and fulfilment to people who need and want them, regardless of socio-economic background or any other distinction.
We aim to create a hub from which to spread as much health, happiness, peace, and compassion as possible to sentient beings throughout the world, and to work towards leaving our planet in a fit state for our children and children’s children to live and thrive in.
Neu Lyf offers a range of free and paid-for resources including:
- Original Blogs & Videos
- Physical & Online Workshops & Forums
- External Resource Recommendations:
- Many resources will be free
- All products are posted because we believe they are valuable
- Sales of some products will earn Neu Lyf a commission (See _Affilliate Disclosure_ for more details)
Please Support Us
If you appreciate what we do, you can support Neu Lyf by:
- Purchasing one-to-one consultations
- Attending workshops (many of which will be free)
- Being sure to buy recommended products that appeal to you by clicking on the links provided on this site
- Spreading the word: telling others about your experience, sharing the free materials, re-posting, re-tweeting, leaving reviews, etc.